This DIY “miracle” night cream is a natural remedy to help brighten, hydrate, and detoxify the skin and reduce puffiness, spots, and inflammation.
I love what it has done to my skin. It feels so much more hydrated, brighter and inflammation has decreased.
The recipe I am sharing with you today includes amazing ingredients.
THE NATURAL INGREDIENTS AND ITS PROPERTIES:
- Almond oil (Shop It) has been shown to reduces puffy eyes and dark circles, and also has anti-aging properties.
- Aloe vera gel (Shop It) is a skin brightener, neutralizes free radicals, repairs damaged skin, can help aid skin issues like eczema, and slows down the appearance of wrinkles.
- Raw shea butter and extra virgin coconut oil both are amazing moisturizers, skin protectors, and can help heal the skin.
- Lemon essential oil (Shop It) is an astringent, detoxifier, brightener, and can help lighten skin spots.
- Vitamin E oil can help block free radicals, slow down the skin’s aging process, and help heal scar tissues and skin issues.
- Bentonite clay helps absorb and remove toxins and impurities.
Required Ingredients :
- 1/2 tsp beeswax
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbs almond oil
- 1/2 tsp of shea butter
- 1 tsp vitamin e oil
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- 1 tsp honey (Try to get some local honey, if possible)
- 1/2 tsp bentonite clay
- 5-10 drops lemon essential oil
Directions: In a double boiler, crock pot, or microwave safe dish, place first four ingredients and heat slowly until melted. Pour into a blender and let cool. In a separate bowl, mix together aloe vera gel, vitamin E oil, lemon essential oil, and honey. Once the beeswax oil mixture has completely cooled and become almost the texture of lip balm, mix it with a spoon a little to break it up and add the aloe mixture into the blender. Blend until well combined. Place back in a non-metal bowl and add 1/2 tsp bentonite clay and stir with a non-metal utensil (I love spatulas like these). DO NOT LET IT COME INTO CONTACT WITH METAL! You get the point :). Place cream in a glass (Like This) or plastic container and store in a cool, dry place.
I’ve been using this cream for a little while now, and I love the way it feels on my skin. I can see a difference in my skin, too! Brighter, hydrated, and the puffy eyes/dark circles have decreased a kit. Plus, you know exactly what ingredients are going in, and you don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals. I feel like I say this every time I do a DIY skin care recipe. It’s true, though!
Reference : ablossominglife.com/